Every single batch of Flying Pig Coatings® is made to order at our facility in West Michigan, where we oversee production to ensure ingredient freshness and color control. Color is added at the factory to ensure consistency. Relentless attention to detail—from production to packaging and delivery—ensures our product is superior to standard paints and high solid stains that sit on a shelf and vary by lot.
Get the Job Done Faster and More Efficiently
In a tightening job market where tradespeople are at a premium, finishing a job as quickly and efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality is a financial imperative. Flying Pig Coatings is designed to save time and material compared to traditional latex and masonry solutions.
- Power wash substrate and apply coating the same day
- Reduce need for caulk (bridges 1/16” cracks)
- Skip the filler and primer; requires one less coat than traditional solutions
- If needed, recoat in 1 hour (vs. up to 24 hours)
- Apply quickly and efficiently (standard airless sprayer)
Now & Later
- Reduce maintenance and frequency of re-coating.
- Extend the look and masonry life of a new building.
- Exceeds the most stringent VOC requirements (less than 20g/L)
Good Earnestine Warranty
Inspired by the toughest pig that ever lived, our 5 year, 100% material warranty provides assurance that our commitment to excellence continues long after the project is completed. Read the fine print.